Jerry Seinfeld talks Transcendental Meditation

12/01/2016



"When I was doing the TV series in which I was the star of the show, the executive producer, the head writer, casting and editing, for 22 to 24 episodes on network television - not cable! Network, for 9 years. Okay? That's a lot of work. And I'm a regular guy, pretty much. You know, I'm not one of these crazy people that has endless, boundless energy I'm just a normal guy, but that was not a normal situation to be in, and so what I would do is every day when everybody would have lunch I would do TM [Transcendental Meditation] and then I would eat while I was working because I had missed lunch but that is how I survived the 9 years, it was that 20 minutes in the middle of the day would save me."





You Might Also Like

0 comments